Easy switch between languages:
- Peek a boo game, identify the image, animal sound and name of the hiding animal
- Touch screen, easy and entertaining even for babies
- Easy switch between 14 different languages (more coming soon..)
- Cute animal characters, learn the names and sounds of 12 different animals from Africa
- Supports your toddler's cognitive development, language development and basic fine motor skills
- Great fun for bigger children to hear and learn animal names in many new languages
This app was designed by a father, and I can say that 50% of the apps I have bought are for my little girl. There are hundreds of baby apps out there, but only a few of them can qualify as “very good” in terms of being educational, easy to use, fun, and visually attractive.
Unfortunately, few of these apps come in different languages. For those who don't have a major international language as their mother tongue, there are few good choices of educational apps to stimulate language development for babies and toddlers. If you're a multilingual family, the choice is even poorer. I speak Spanish, but live in Norway, so I wanted apps in both Spanish and Norwegian.
I soon realized I had to make my own! This app currently features 14 languages. If you have a new language request, get in touch and I'll see what I can do. -And if demand is good there might be more multilingual apps!!
African animals contained: